Bindery & Pressroom PositionsApply Now
The Maple Press Company is currently hiring for Entry Level Production, Helpers, Packers, Operators Assistants, and Operators. Positions are available on all shifts and starting wage rate depends on the position, shift, and qualifications. Most positions are starting above entry level wage rate.
Full Time – 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd Shift
Monday - Friday
- 1st Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. & Friday 6:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. & Friday 2:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Wednesday 10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. & Thursday 10:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Requirements & Duties:
Production & Book Manufacturing positions in the Bindery, you can expect to work together with a small team to move books from the production lines, stack book into cartons, stack cartons onto skids, and inspect books for defects.
Production & Book Manufacturing positions in the Pressroom, you can expect to assist press crews as needed to run the press, operate a bundling machine, assist in setups, inventory, and repairs when necessary.
Must be able to lift 20 – 50 lbs. and be at least the age of 18.