Please contact your Customer Service Representative for information on how to connect to our FTP site and receive your username and password if you don’t already have one.
Once you have the details on the FTP Site, please follow these instructions:
- Have your password and user name available.
- Ensure that your files are ready to send, and that they include identification by company name, contact person and number, book title and author, and a description of included content. Separate the files for the text from components such as book jackets, covers, inserts, and preprints.
- Connect to the FTP site per the instructions from your Customer Service Representative. We recommend you use an FTP utility such as Filezilla or Fetch for Macintosh.
- The passwords are case-sensitive.
- Follow the instructions of your transfer utility program to browse your directories and to select the necessary files.
- Select the appropriate book files. You may browse repeatedly until all the appropriate files have been selected.
- Select any additional files for components, or if you have a separate file with general job information.
- Compression software (such as WinZip) can be used.