Maintenance ElectricianApply Now
Maple Press is looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Electrician.
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday – 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
The job duties are:
- Ensure operation of electrical systems and equipment, conveyors, programmable controllers, transformers, voltage regulators, and machinery wiring, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, troubleshooting.
- Install new machines and equipment by installing power supply wiring and conduit to and between machine and equipment, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Repair electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures; determining faulty wiring; inspecting and testing malfunctioning machinery, PLC trouble shooting.
- Maintain electrical equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserve electrical maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide electrical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- **Minimum of 2 Year's Experience**
- Electronic troubleshooting
- Electrical Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Basic Safety
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge of PLC, I/O
- Mechanical skills and using hand tools are required.