Human Resources Retention SpecialistApply Now
The Maple Press Company is hiring for an additional position in the Human Resources Department who will assist with multiple functions within the Human Resources Department, such as retention programs, new hire orientation program, and various training programs. This is a full-time position, with 1st shift hours.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- (37.5 Hours a week, with a 30-minute lunch break)
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop and implement new retention programs.
- Run and expand the new hire orientation program.
- Develop, implement, and administer employee and supervisor trainings.
- Backup the Human Resources Recruiter with hiring tasks.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize projects
- Strong phone, email, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Human Resources is preferred.